eVision Industry Software (eVision) and Dar Al Riyadh (DAR) are Sponsors at the Middle East Refining Technology Conference (MERTC) which is held on 23-24 January 2018 in Manama, Bahrain. DAR is Saudi Arabia’s key strategic services companies and eVision business partner.
This technology-focused conference receives very senior representation from prominent industry figures, such as Ziad S. Al-Labban, CEO, Sadara; Nizar Al-Adsani, CEO, KPC; and Dr. Dawood Nassif, Board Director, Bapco; and many others.
Exclusive seminars, high level market keynotes, regional project updates, as well as the latest in process and technology advancements make MERTC the Middle East’s premier platform to gain cutting edge insights and see innovations.
2018 Key Strategic MERTC themes
- Advantage Middle East – Routes to Competitiveness and Markets
- New Routes to Olefins – Technical and Economic Opportunities
- Digitalization – Redefining Refining
- Future Technologies for Diversifying Feedstock and Product Portfolios
- IMO Sulphur Cap – The Impacts and Opportunities for the Middle East’s Refiners
- Disruptors – Redefining and Reshaping the Industry
2018 Key Technical MERTC themes
- Refinery-Petrochemical integration opportunities
- Catalyst advances and catalyst management
- New or advances in refining and petrochemical processes
- Operational excellence and margin improvements
- Refinery Configuration and conversion processes advances
- Digital transformation and optimization technologies
In an interview Dr. Dawood Nassif, the Board Director for Bapco & the General Manager of nogaholding, is asked why events such as the MERTC are important to the refining industry. To which he responds:
“These events, like others all over the world are so important because they provide updates on the latest available technology and latest automation. Events like MERTC help to shape the vision and the future of proposed plans in the industry.” – source, source
You’ll be able to discuss all of these topics, and more, with our local and global digital Permit to Work / Control of Work experts at stand 20. If you wish to set up a meeting in advance, please feel free to send them an InMail:
Useful links for further reading