eVision software is now accepting registrations for a free electronic Permit to Work Workshop in Aberdeen in August 2013.
Date: 28 August 2013
Time: 9 am – 3 pm
Location: Doubletree Hotel by Hilton
We will be covering some of the issues faced when considering the ‘change’ from a paper to electronic system, how eVision products integrate with your existing systems, and demonstrating some new product developments to enhance the overall Control of Work environment.
• A Paper to an Electronic permit to Work system
• Integrate SAP or Maximo with eVision’s electronic PTW product
• Effectively manage shift handovers
• Capture lessons learnt
• Integrate plant graphics for Confict Management
Key Reasons to Join
– Latest innovations in electronic permit to work solutions (ISSOW)
– Improve your operational excellence
– Increase operational safety
– Share practice with fellow market leaders
– Combine flexibility and user friendliness, tailored to your business requirements
We hope that you can join us for this exciting Workshop session. Lunch and mid-morning snacks will be provided. To attend this free Workshop, simply click here * to send us an email with your name and contact details.
* or send an email to email@example.com
Remember you are free to include any colleagues, but please include their contact details. Finally please be aware that places are limited and early registration is the key to securing your attendance. You will need to confirm your attendance no later than Monday the 19th of August.
If you need any further information please feel free to get in touch with us.
We hope you have a great experience during our exciting electronic permit to work Workshop, and look forward to seeing you there!Permit to Work Workshop in Aberdeen on the 28th of August 2013