The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) bring you their 2017 edition of the Health, Safety, Environment & Training Conference & Exhibition, held on 7-8 February 2017 in Houston. With 55 years of collecting accident statistics under IADC’s belt, their program touches upon some of the most relevant issues in the drilling industry.
Conference program highlights include:
- Digital Oilfield Competence: Developing the Future
- Incident Prevention: From JSAs to Audits & Inspections to Corrective Actions
- Building High-Reliability Organizations in Oil and Gas: 4 Key Characteristics
As part of the exhibition, we would love to show you how we can help you:
- Digitize your Permit to Work process and JSA process;
- Future-proof your training using best practice eLearning courses; and
- Achieve major efficiency and safety improvements on your (drilling) operations.
Curious how? Please stop by booth 43. We look forward to seeing you there!eVision to exhibit at 2017 Edition of IADC’s HSE & Training Conference