As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best, and the secret of our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users across the globe from global A-players. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many different cultures with over 30 nationalities in our team.
We are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant with a strong focus on middleware implementation and system integration.
As an Implementation Consultant within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Analysing and simulating (virtual) client environments
- Database management
- Quality Assurance
You will work with:
- A multi-disciplinary project delivery team consisting of a product owner, developers, QA and Implementation Consultants
- Your very own Implementation Consultant Manager, that helps you grow and be effective as a professional
- 0–3 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of, and proven experience with: C#, .NET Framework 4.0+
- Firm grasp of design patterns and of SOLID, and experience using them in a commercial application
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores
- Strong decision making and analytical skills (debugging)
- Experience with integration components is a plus
- Experience with SAP integration or ABAP is a plus
- Experience with Agile is a plus
What are we looking for in you?
- A proven track record on system integration and or middleware engineering, maintenance and optimisation.
- Knowledge on one or more Enterprise Application Integration EAI / middleware technology stacks (SAP PI, BizTalk, WebSphere, Oracle Fusion, etc.)
- Knowledge of XML, integration Technology and IT-architecture, such as Web services, SOA, SOAP
- Basic knowledge of one or more programming languages C#, ABAP.
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues
Are you interested and do your background and experience match our profile? Then please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your CV, motivation, and contact details to email@example.com!