As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best, and the secret of our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users across the globe from global A-players. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many different cultures with over 30 nationalities in our team.
We want to continuously increase the quality of our products, automate repetitive work, and take our software into the realm of 24/7 cloud availability. Care to join us?
- Write clean, well-tested code that works across legacy and modern browsers
- Work in an agile, self-organising distributed team in which innovation is a core value
- Work closely with business leaders in order to implement solutions that address their core safety needs
Desired skills & experience
Our future colleague:
- Has sound programming, logic and reasoning skills
- Understands browser concepts: DOM, CSS. Experience with Less is a plus
- Experience with additional browser concepts
- Has debugging skills across browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox
- Has experience with JS testing frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine
- Experience with React-Native is a plus
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Has experience with Git (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Has good English communication skills
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues
Are you interested and do your background and experience match our profile? Then please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your CV, motivation, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org!