As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best, and the secret of our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users across the globe from global A-players. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many different cultures with over 30 nationalities in our team.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at eVision, your team is the Product team. Each product team at eVision is self-sufficient and self-steering, and consists of every function and role required to achieve their objectives. These include Software Engineers, QA engineers, Product Pperations Engineer(s), Product Manager(s), Subject Matter Experts and more.
You will work as an agile tester in processes of Kanban or Scrum and test functional and technical stories for customers, product and technology-oriented projects. In addition, you will perform exploratory and regression testing on the various product versions and modules. You will get involved in test automation, hence, experience with test automation is preferred. As part of your day-to-day work, you will be designing, developing, and executing automated tests that are robust, flexible, scalable, and secure, and support the strategic initiatives of our company.
- Implementing product future requirements and fit the solution for those requirements into the existing software design or decide how to change the existing software design, ensuring the solution will fit
- Working closely together with our UX team and Product Managers in finding the most useful solution for customer and market needs
- Keeping the solution lightweight for on premise installation purposes and cloud ready for our SaaS offerings, in close cooperation with our Chief Technology Architect
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams whose software assets you need to integrate into the product
Skills and expertise
- Good knowledge of functional testing, ability to perform black and grey box testing, experience with scenario-based testing
- Solid experience with regression, user interface testing approaches
- Understanding of Web technologies, preferably in the world of .NET
- A passion for defining and improving a system’s quality, desire to grow in this domain in areas such as automation or code quality
- Ability to understand quality needs, devise scenarios for a development team to understand what’s important, test the product, and report on the test execution to the customer
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues
Are you interested and do your background and experience match our profile? Then please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your CV, motivation, and contact details to email@example.com!