As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best, and the secret of our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users across the globe from global A-players. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many different cultures with over 30 nationalities in our team.
In your role of Senior Software Developer, you will be part of a product team responsible for the design and implementation of one of eVision’s products. Versioning of changes, integration with customer source systems, modelling the business processes, and scalability will be your focal areas. You will work closely with business experts and our clients’ IT services for an optimal integration.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- Implement product future requirements and fit the solution for those requirements into the existing software design or decide how to change the existing software design, ensuring the solution fits
- Work closely together with Product Management in finding the most useful solution for customer and market needs
- Keep the solution lightweight for on premise installation purposes and cloud ready for our SaaS offerings, in close cooperation with our Chief Architect
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams whose software assets you need to integrate into the product
You will work with:
- You’ll work in a fully agile team, so you will align with your peers continually
- You’ll cooperate closely with the Product Manager to make sure you understand the vision for the product, the clients and the market needs
- Your very own Development Manager, who helps you grow and be effective as a professional
Background, experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You are proficient in developing in C#
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and how to work with HTTP-based APIs
- Familiarity and/or practical experience (preferred) with BDD, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, especially DDD
- Familiarity with DevOps practices is a plus—think automation scripts, build maintenance
- Knowledge of and experience with Git
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- In possession of a valid European work permit
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues
Are you interested and do your background and experience match our profile? Then please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your CV, motivation, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org!