eVision will be exhibiting at the 2019 OSIsoft Netherlands Regional Seminar. The event takes place on May 21st in De Fabrique, Utrecht.
Want to learn more about the PI System, OSIsoft’s technology direction and how customers are digitally transforming within critical operations? The Regional Seminars are designed to keep you up-to-date. Each year, over 2,000 customers attend their regional seminars to:
- Present their stories
- Network with peers and partners
- Hear about industry trends
- See the latest from OSIsoft
This year OSIsoft’s regional seminars focus on industrial analytics. Analytics is promising to deliver new efficiencies within critical operations. Join them to gain insights into:
- The role of IoT, Edge, Cloud and Data Lakes within Industrial Analytics
- Different analytics approaches for critical operations
- Capabilities of the PI System to support your analytics
- Best practices for industrial analytics
- Analytics case studies
EVISION’S INTEGRATION WITH THE PI SYSTEM
Incorporating the OSIsoft PI System with Shift Vision enables end users to capture the state of all connected equipment directly into their logbooks, ensuring shift supervisors receive a regular snapshot of current production rates at the end of each shift. With direct integration to Permit Vision, Shift Vision is a powerful system that allows the workforce to be better prepared, better informed and better connected. Live equipment visible directly from the Permit Vision graphical overview
- With the Shift Management Dashboard, never lose sight of deviations from your site’s planned production rates
- Quickly access critical operating parameters of the equipment that you routinely monitor
- Visualise historical data trends to drive corrective actions, starting with the next shift
MEET THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss aforementioned topics, and more, with our attending team of experts: Stéphane de Voogd, Ivan Vogels, and Tina Amirtha. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to email@example.com.
- Stéphane de Voogd, Business Consultant Europe
- Ivan Vogels, Director Alliances & Partnerships
- Tina Amirtha, Product Manager
To ensure your complimentary registration, please register via this link.