On 17-20 February 2019, the 6th International Conference on Accelerating Biopharmaceutical Development (AccBio 2019) will take place in Carlsbad, CA, USA. The event is organised by the Society for Biological Engineering (SBE) – an AIChE Technological Community – and is part of a conference series dedicated to strategies, technologies and capabilities that accelerate biopharmaceutical development.
The programme covers six main sessions, namely:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Interactive Workshop on Advanced Manufacturing Technology Priorities: Perspectives from FDA, BARDA, Industry, Vendors, Academia
- Digital and Data Technologies
- Novel Modalities
- Leadership and Workforce development in Biopharma
- Patient Centric/Focused Development
These have been organised with close involvement of representatives from leading pharmaceutical companies such as Amgen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Merck.
MEET THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss ‘Digital and Data Technologies’, and more, with our US-based experts Alexander Huijsmans and Rebecca Robinson. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alexander Huijsmans, Sales Director North & Latin America
- Rebecca Robinson, Business Consultant (Pharmaceuticals)