GDA International Downstream Conference & Exhibition (23-25 October) is the leading Middle East strategic platform for downstream professionals to address business challenges, share best practices & unlock potential opportunities through collaboration and partnerships. Striving towards excellence, this forum aims at engaging regional & international stakeholders across businesses & technology providers to capitalize on investment, innovation & growth.
This year’s theme is ‘Towards a Competitive Downstream through Innovation, Collaboration and Technology’. GDA International Downstream Conference & Exhibition gathers 4,500 delegates and 150 exhibiting companies with over 8,000 square meters of exhibition space, creating the best place to meet industry suppliers and to learn more about the current business climate.
The 3-day programme consists of 5 streams (i.e. innovation & technology, improvements, integration, energy, and digitalisation) of which you can choose several sessions. Notable sessions are:
- KNPC’s Smart Refinery: Maximo Oil & Gas Enterprise Solution
- Asset Performance Management in Digital Era
- Digital Operator Rounds Deployment at KNPC: Challenges and opportunities
- Enterprise Wide Electronic Shift Hand-Overs
MEET THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss aforementioned topics, and more, with our Digitalisation experts Roy de Graaff, Peter Woolley, Mick Coleman, and Devon Okereke. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to email@example.com.
- Roy de Graaff, Sales Director IMEA
- Peter Woolley, Account Manager IMEA
- Mick Coleman, Business Consultant IMEA
- Devon Okereke, Business Consultant IMEA
More information on the event? Click here
Ready to register? Click here