eVision will be joining another great PI World by OSIsoft. This edition shall take place in Gothenburg, Sweden on 16-19 September 2019 at Gothia Towers, bringing together over 1600 members of the PI System community from across industries to learn how to turn operational data into valuable insights. Attendance offers delegates excellent opportunities to share best practices, use cases, applications and successes with the PI System.
There are seven tracks on the programme focused on the following industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Process Industries (Chemicals, Mining, Metals, Pulp, Paper)
- Food and Beverage
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Transportation
- Power Generation and Transmission & Distribution
- Water, Facilities, Data Centers
Whether you are a new PI System user, admin, developer, partner, executive or IT professional, there is value for all. You can find recommended agendas based on your specific role on the official PI World Gothenburg 2019 website [read more].
EVISION’S INTEGRATION WITH THE PI SYSTEM
Incorporating the OSIsoft PI System with Shift Vision enables end users to capture the state of all connected equipment directly into their logbooks, ensuring shift supervisors receive a regular snapshot of current production rates at the end of each shift. With direct integration to Permit Vision, Shift Vision is a powerful system that allows the workforce to be better prepared, better informed and better connected.
- With the Shift Management Dashboard, never lose sight of deviations from your site’s planned production rates
- Quickly access critical operating parameters of the equipment that you routinely monitor
- Visualise historical data trends to drive corrective actions, starting with the next shift
MEET THE attending pi world gothenburg 2019 team
You’ll be able to discuss our PI system integrations, and more, with our attending team of experts Ralph Maroun, Stéphane de Voogd and Kishan Ganput. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to email@example.com.
- Ralph Maroun, Technology and R&D Manager
- Stéphane de Voogd, Business Consultant Europe
- Kishan Ganput, Inside Account Manager EU Region