The 6th Annual Maintenance Kuwait Summit is organised by Oil and Gas IQ (an IQPC company) and takes place on 16-18 September 2019 in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Salwa, Kuwait. With KIPIC’s support, this summit will be a great platform to evaluate existing maintenance strategies and practices and discuss the way forward to reduce downtimes thus optimising asset reliability.
Part of the discussions touch upon how asset failures can accurately be predicted through IoT and Big Data. This will help prevent emergency shutdowns thus minimising costs. Join 200+ experts and stakeholders and learn best practices and strategies in excelling maintenance related activities to ensure optimal productivity in plants for reaching targets set for refineries and organisations.
The agenda centres on the following topics:
Summit Day One | Monday, 16 September
- Creating a safety future with maintenance as the backbone
- Effective maintenance of rotating equipment to increase reliability
- Career path diversification in maintenance
- E-PTW and Intelligent alarm systems
Summit Day Two | Tuesday, 17 September
- Optimising asset reliability and integrity
- Developing a sustainable maintenance philosophy
- Revolutionising maintenance through IoT and Big Data
- RAM – Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Critical Equipment Maintenance
Post-event Workshop | Wednesday, 18 September
- Preventing Plant Turnaround Failure
MEET THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss E-PTW (Permit Vision), optimising asset integrity, preventing plant turnaround failure, and more, with our attending team of experts: Walid Naja and Morgan Briden. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.