The APPEA Oil and Gas Conference & Exhibition is the largest annual upstream oil and gas event in the southern hemisphere. It attracts delegates from across Australia and around the world. Each year, this conference highlights and defines the issues and challenges of upstream petroleum exploration and development on a national and international level. APPEA’s theme this year is Resilient Business – Success In The New Energy Market.
The topics during the conference include:
- the digital future;
- the future of safety in the oil and gas industry; and
- implementing process safety critical roles to reduce risk.
MEET UP WITH THE TEAM
- Tim Jarvis, Director Business Development
- Harley Sparke, Executive Chairman
- Magnus Allansson, Special Project Manager
- Jonathon Tilsley, Director and Head of Strategic Relationships
About CPA Group
The Corporate Protection Australia Group (CPA Group) is a dynamic and specialist organisation located in Queensland, Australia. CPA Group has delivered premium corporate (human and asset) protection services to their clients for nearly 2 decades in the mining, maritime and critical infrastructure industries.
Technology Partner who has co-developed with eVision an enhanced contractor management solution that will launch at APPEA 2018 and further showcased at the eVision eXchange Client Day in May 2018.