eVision is proud to announce its 6th Annual eVision eXchange. This year, the world’s largest dedicated Operational Risk Management summit will take place in the unique Fokker Terminal, and cover a large range of subjects ranging from the future of digital integration, to how behavioural safety impacts culture.
In a free-flowing programme, guests will be inspired to contribute and learn across a variety of domains. This event is perfect for managers across process industries – from Pharmaceuticals to Oil & Gas, from Chemicals to Manufacturing – to interact and shape the way we approach risk and efficiency on a global scale.
Our guests will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from and interact with global industrial leadership by attending their keynotes on Operational Risk Management software implementations up to Enterprise-level scale.
- This year, the keynotes line-up includes ExxonMobil’s control of work programme lead, BP Upstream’s Director of Operations, Pfizer’s Production Foreman and EHS Engineer / Emergency Planner, and Gerd-Jan Poortman (Volve Ocean Race).
- Engage with users, industry peers, and technology partners to exchange best practices.
- Observe the most recent and exclusive innovations, and experience technology partner integrations from globally leading industrial software firms, such as Wolters Kluwer | Enablon, Esri, Oracle, OSIsoft and many more.
- Pick-and-mix from a variety of 20 different break-out sessions hosted by a range of different speakers on topics in the fields of Improving implementation across industries, Industry Insights, Future of safety, and Enablon.
- The entire summit addresses highly relevant and current topics, including the future of Dynamic Barrier Management, best practices for software and process integration, Just-in-time Learning, and the broadening scope of Operational Risk Management across industries.
The 6th annual eVision eXchange is an invitation-only event.
For last year’s highlights and to hear from speakers and guests, watch the video.