On July 4th, the 16th edition of Deloitte’s Oil and Gas Conference will bring together over 300 participants from all sectors of the energy industry. This year, the conference will focus on the role of the leadership in developing break-through strategies and innovative moves. Including how to successfully navigate the energy transition and make organisations future-proof.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The transition of the Oil & Gas industry has many aspects, and the industry has known periods of great growth and of downturn. It is currently seeing rapid (technological) innovation. The stakeholder setting is complex and shifting. Partly because of the increased influence of media and consumers and the transition from fossil fuel to more sustainable fuel sources.
Within the industry, the majority of executives indicate that leadership is one of the top concerns. This requires further attention and development going forward. Oil and Gas companies need to be flexible and innovative, developing break-through strategies to drive through business transformation and deliver sustainable growth. In this context, leadership is key.
Speakers at the Oil and Gas Conference include:
- Ruth Lovering, Executive Vice President HR Projects & Technology, Royal Dutch Shell
- Pieter van Oord, CEO, Van Oord
- Marcel Luijten, CFO, Ampelmann
- Diederik Samsom, Member of the Supervisory Board, EBN, and Negotiator for the Dutch Climate Agreement
- Ronald Meijers, Partner Transformation, Leadership and Governance, Deloitte
MEET UP WITH THE TEAM
You’ll be able to meet up with our Control of Work expert Ivan Vogels at our stand in the Cruise Terminal, Rotterdam. You can set up a meeting by sending him a message on LinkedIn or by sending an email to email@example.com:
- Ivan Vogels, Director Alliances & Partnerships