The Texas Chemical Council (TCC) and Association of Chemical Industry of Texas (ACIT) organise the 31st Annual Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Seminar & Industry Trade Show. The seminar takes place on 4-7 June in Galveston, Texas, the United States of America.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Featuring over 100 sessions produced by and for established EHS professionals, this valuable opportunity is available to you in the heart of the Gulf Coast, Galveston, Texas. Whether you are an operator, engineer, or manager, you will learn and be challenged with the information you hear.
Some of the key topics addressed in the programme are:
- Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center Workshop
- A New Look at Industrial Incidents and How They Relate to Today’s Operations
- Incorporating Cybersecurity into Process Safety Risk Management
- Recording and Reporting: What Does It All Mean?
- Our Culture Reflects Our Leadership: An Intense Examination of Behavioral Science and the Culture of Your Organization
- Lessons Learned: How to Maintain the Corporate Memory
- PSM/RMP Auditing: Compliance, Best Practices, and the Future
- Business Continuity Through Disaster Preparedness
- Panel Discussion: Communication Among Facilities and First Responders
- Infrastructure Protection: What’s In It For You?
- Universal Principles for Environmental, Health, & Safety
- Digital Procedure Transformation: Why Moving from Paper to Tablets Isn’t Just a Formatting Change
- Moving from Compliance to Commitment: A Belief Workshop
- Developing Corporate Risk Analysis Guidelines for Process Risk Mitigation in PHAs
- Predictors of Procedural Deviation: Comparisons between What Workers Say and What They Do
- Crisis Management & Communication Before, During and After Event
- Leadership Behaviors that Enable Operational Excellence
- Goal Zero: Safety Matters
- Don’t Wait – Innovate Now to Prevent Tragedy
- Preparing for the PSM NEP
MEET UP WITH THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss all of these topics, and more, with our local and global EHS experts, George Barry, Rebecca Ramos Robinson, Rachel Leigh Erdmann, and Erin Park, at stand 512. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or by sending an email to email@example.com:
- George Barry, Senior Business Consultant
- Rebecca Ramos Robinson, Business Consultant
- Rachel Leigh Erdmann, Inside Sales Account Manager
- Erin Park, Inside Sales Account Manager