Engage with industry peers and gain insights into the latest gas industry challenges and trends by attending ADIPEC (12-15 November). ADIPEC is one of the biggest events in the Middle East and gathers over 110,000 delegates. ADIPEC is breaking boundaries by presenting disruptive innovation and paving the way for the era of digital transformation across the oil and gas sector, including the adoption of advanced AI and predictive data technologies.
In redefining the role of today’s transformational oil and gas leader, ADIPEC, sets the backdrop for propelling the technical conference session covering industry growth, innovation and applied knowledge across the oil and gas value chain. Our VP Product Marketing, Michel Tol, will present his abstract on ‘Significant Increases in Turnaround Maintenance Performance and Safety Through Powerful Digital Integration’ on Tuesday 13 November 12:30 – 12:50 (GMT+4). Other notable technical conference sessions are:
- Proactive Application of Human Performance Science in Risk Assessment Process Within Dynamic Operations of an Oilfield Service Provider
- HSE Achieving Zero – Where the Social Brain, Human factors and Culture Meet
- Process Safety in Design Verification in Operational Phase for Onshore Gas Production Plant.
- Enhancing Management of Change System for Operational Excellence
MEET THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss aforementioned topics, and more, with our local and global digital integration experts Michel Tol, Roy de Graaff, Mick Coleman, Peter Woolley, Walid Naja, and Devon Okereke. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to email@example.com.
- Michel Tol, VP Product Marketing
- Roy de Graaff, Sales Director IMEA
- Mick Coleman, Business Consultant
- Peter Woolley, Account Manager
- Walid Naja, Business Consultant
- Devon Okereke, Business Consultant IMEA
More information on the event? Click here
Ready to register? Click here