eVision is proud to announce its 5th Annual eVision eXchange. This year the “X” has a special meaning, as eVision celebrates its 10th anniversary. The eVision eXchange is set to take place on 24 May 2018 in Utrecht, the Netherlands. We look forward to welcoming industry greats including, Shell, ExxonMobil, BP, Statoil, Repsol, YARA, Total and many more. Our guests will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from and interact with global industrial leadership by attending their keynotes and panel discussions on Operational Risk Management software implementations up to Enterprise-level scale.
- This year the keynotes line-up includes ExxonMobil’s control of work programme lead, Shell’s global Control of work lead, and CEPSA’s CIO (and European CIO of the year finalist).
- Engage with users, industry peers, and technology partners to exchange best practices.
- Observe the most recent and exclusive innovations, and experience technology partner integrations from globally leading industrial software firms such as OSIsoft, Esri, and Enablon.
- The entire summit addresses highly relevant and current topics, including Cloud Solutions, IoT, Barrier Management, and Management of Change (MoC).
eVision’s 5th annual eVision eXchange is an invitation-only event. If you haven’t received an invitation, but think that your presence would genuinely add value to this event, please notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we shall contact you within 1-2 work days.
Click here to see last year’s highlights.