eVision joins Enablon at the SPF Houston taking place on 23 & 24 April 2019 at Hotel ZaZa Memorial City. Meet and network with experienced leaders in EHS, Risk and Sustainability from a wide variety of asset-intensive industries. The conference is a unique opportunity for you to learn the hottest topics in EHS, Risk and Sustainability. The program is designed to help you address industry challenges, network with your peers and make the most of your current or future Enablon investment.
During SPF Houston, you will:
- Hear about Enablon’s most recent roadmap releases and experience the industry leading functionalities of our Health & Safety and Compliance solutions
- Experience the first integrations between the industry leading Enablon & eVision solutions for operational efficiency, safety and risk management
- Learn from experts the importance of tying your operational processes to your EHS programs to reduce risk, increase safety, and deliver efficiencies
eVision’s local team of experts will cover a dedicated track on Wednesday, April 24th featuring:
- 1:15 PM: Permit Vision and Shift Vision Product Demo & Roadmap
- 2:30 PM: A Customer Case Study
- 3:45 PM: Barrier Vision Product Demo & Roadmap
- 4:45 PM: Creating the Future Together: Enablon & eVision Roadmap
MEET THE TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss aforementioned topics, and more, with our digital EHS and Control of Work experts Alexander Huijsmans, Rebecca Ramos Robinson, George Barry, Carter Cochran, and Rachel Leigh Erdmann. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to email@example.com.
- Alexander Huijsmans, Sales Director North & Latin America
- George Barry, Senior Business Consultant
- Rebecca Ramos Robinson, Business Consultant
- Carter Cochran, Inside Sales Account Manager
- Rachel Leigh Erdmann, Inside Sales Account Manager
If you are traveling in, Enablon offers a discounted rate for the conference. Please contact Hotel ZaZa Memorial City to book your stay. When calling the hotel, let them know that you are booking for the Enablon Conference and they will accommodate accordingly. Spots are limited, so book now!