Join eVision at the SPF Americas 2019 which takes place on 20 & 21 June 2019 at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago. The Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) is a global conference series for forward-thinking EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and IT professionals with a focus on people, processes and technology.
There are many compelling reasons to attend SPF Americas 2019. Here are the top five that will give you an idea of what to expect:
1. Get inspired to ‘Achieve the Impossible’
This year, Enablon decided to include a keynote that aims to inspire attendees to rise to new heights. Lewis Pugh will be joining them to deliver the keynote presentation on June 20th. Lewis is an ocean advocate, pioneer swimmer and explorer. In his keynote on Achieving the Impossible, Lewis will explain how he has learned to harness the energy that comes from overcoming extraordinary odds. He will inspire attendees to rise to their own internal challenges and make a difference.
2. Eight Different Tracks AT SPF AMERICAS 2019
Whether you work in safety, environmental compliance, risk management, operations, sustainability, IT, supply chain, or product stewardship, you can be sure that you will find sessions tailored to your needs. SPF Americas will feature many tracks, eight to be precise [source]:
- Health & Safety
- Environmental Management
- Compliance Management
- Integrated Risk Management
- Control of Work
- Product Stewardship & Compliance
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Innovation & Technology
Also, don’t forget to visit our two presentations on June 20th:
- 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM: Demo & Roadmap: Permit Vision
- 3:45 PM – 4:30 PM: Enablon & eVision joint use cases
3. Learn about eVision and Enablon Integrations
SPF Americas attendees will see concrete, tangible use cases of integrations between our companies’ solutions and what it means for organizations that need to align EHS and operational risk management.
4. Get Insights from a Top Analyst
David Metcalfe, CEO and co-founder of Verdantix, will discuss how the convergence of EHS and Operational Risk Management can help generate synergies that both reduce risk and drive operational excellence.
5. Demystifying Industry 4.0: Going Beyond Buzzwords
You will learn more about how advanced analytics and artificial intelligence can be leveraged for predictive insights. Industry 4.0 is not just about technology. It’s also about initiating a fundamental shift, one where you evolve from reactively complying and reporting, to proactively predicting and preventing incidents even before they happen.
Additionally, there will be plenty of networking opportunities, and more information on the Enablon roadmap and innovations being rolled out.
MEET THE ATTENDING evision SPF AMERICAS 2019 TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss these topics, and more, with our attending team of experts Ralph Maroun, Alexander Huijsmans, George Barry, Rachel Leigh Erdmann, Carter Cochran, and Michel Tol. You can set up a meeting by sending them a message on LinkedIn or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ralph Maroun, Technology and R&D Manager
- Alexander Huijsmans, Sales Director North & Latin America
- George Barry, Senior Business Consultant
- Rachel Leigh Erdmann, Inside Sales Account Manager
- Carter Cochran, Inside Sales Account Manager
- Michel Tol, Product Marketing Manager
Click the banner below to visit the official website and register.