Join eVision at the SPF EMEA 2019 which takes place on 25 & 26 June 2019 at the Novotel Paris, Tour Eiffel in France. The Sustainable Performance Forum [SPF series] is a global conference series for forward-thinking EH&S, Sustainability, Risk and IT professionals with a focus on people, processes and technology.
With more than 300 EHS, Risk Management and Sustainability professionals from the world’s largest corporations, over thirty sessions and countless networking opportunities, the SPF EMEA 2019 is the can’t-miss event of the year for future and existing Enablon Users across Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
1. High-Impact Opening Keynotes
In his keynote on Achieving the Impossible, Lewis Pugh – an ocean advocate, pioneer swimmer and explorer – will explain how he has learned to harness the energy that comes from overcoming extraordinary odds. You’ll learn how to successfully address internal challenges and make a difference.
David Metcalfe, CEO and co-founder of leading independent EHS and ORM research firm Verdantix, will talk about the need for EHS departments to think big about strategic approaches to technology adoption, and how integrated platforms enable collaboration between EHS and operations. David’s keynote will provide takeaways that aim to benefit your entire organisation.
2. Topics That Matter at SPF EMEA 2019
Enablon has 6 great interdisciplinary tracks lined up, they are:
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Sustainability and Reporting
- Process Safety Management and Control of Work
- Product Stewardship and Supply Chain
- Innovation and Technology
3. The Convergence of EHS and ORM in Action
The Verdantix Green Quadrant Operational Risk Management 2019 report is the golden standard for ORM. In this report, eVision and Enablon have been identified as the market leaders. As companies under the Wolters Kluwer umbrella, our joint offering will support organisation-wide improved alignment of ORM and EHS processes.
4. Industry 4.0 Technology Here and Now
With Industry 4.0 and digital transformation, physical assets and systems will communicate more with each other, and with humans. This will also lead to more machine-generated data through sensors, beacons and drones connected via the IoT.
At SPF EMEA 2019, you will see how you can evolve from reactively complying and reporting, to proactively predicting and preventing incidents. Not only will they answer the question “Why it matters”, but also “How it happens”.
Also, don’t forget to visit our two presentations on June 25th:
- 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM: Demo – Control of Work / Permit Vision
- 4:15 PM – 5:15 PM: Enablon & eVision joint use cases
MEET THE ATTENDING evision spf emea 2019 TEAM
You’ll be able to discuss all of the above, and more, with our attending interdisciplinary team of experts. Get in touch to set up a meeting by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ralph Maroun, Technology and R&D Manager
- Kunal Bagul, Product Manager
- Tina Amirtha, Product Manager Associate
- Rico Ngo, Product Manager Associate
- Evi Nastou, Senior Product Owner
- Daan Savalle, Manager Strategy & Marketing
- Valerie Kroft, Communication Officer
- Kelly de Zeeuw, Marketing Coordinator
Click the banner below to visit the official website and register.