As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best, and the secret of our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users across the globe from global A-players. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many different cultures with over 30 nationalities in our team.
We’re currently looking for a Finance Assistant to strengthen our Finance Team in our Netherlands based office. The position reports to the Manager Finance & Control. Care to join us?
As a Finance Assistant within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Accounts payable: Coordinating and executing payments to assigned portfolio of customers and/or partners
- Accounts receivable: Coordinating the receival, registration and processing of invoices and payments, liaising with the Sales department and other relevant stakeholders
- General and subsidiary ledger: Assisting the Financial Controller with import and control transactions in the general and subsidiary ledgers, handling all aspects of the administrative process
- Customer contact: Providing assistance to internal and/or external customers, answering their questions, solving problems or referring them to the correct party
- Data access and reporting: Providing relevant internal and external parties with access to financial information, answering questions, reporting numbers and providing specifications upon request
- Process and System Improvement: Contributing to the development, optimisation and modification of department administrative systems and procedures, and participating in project-based activities
Desired skills and expertise
Your experience, skills and qualifications ideally include:
- A relevant administrative degree at intermediate level (MBO level 4)
- One to three years of relevant experience in accounting and/or controlling
- Experience with running the finance administration (AP, AR or GL accounting)
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Understanding of accounting systems in general. Experience with Afas is a plus.
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
- Flexible in your work approach, being able to switch easily in system usage and work around system bottlenecks
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues
Are you interested and do your background and experience match our profile? Then please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your CV, motivation, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org!