What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 35 nationalities in our team.
What are your accountabilities?
At eVision, the Finance team is responsible for visualizing business performance, driving efficiency and providing the company and its stakeholders with reliable reporting and accounting. Currently, we are further shaping the Finance team. The Accounting team shall consist of three team members: a Finance Assistant, a GL Accounting, and the Accounting Manager (who reports to the CFO). We are currently looking for the Accounting Manager to join the team.
As an Accounting Manager within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited) to:
- Delivery of correct financial administration on time in full
- End responsible for the monthly external reporting, following Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- End responsible for year-end closing, specifically around Revenue and Work in Progress
- Optimize the Administrative Organization and Internal Control cycle (AO/IC)
- Monitor the balance sheet positions, working capital, cash flow for eVision and aligning the cash management with the treasury department of the parent company
- Identification of areas for finance automation and keeping track on financial software implementations
- Creating a strategic vision and managing the operational planning regarding procurement
- Professionalizing the Tax Control Framework in line with the corporate tax policies and strategy
- Contact person for the Auditor for all eVision entities in the Netherlands and abroad
- Advising in various tax matters
What are we looking for in you?
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the direction of Accounting or Business Economics
- Five to seven years’ experience in accounting and up to date knowledge of IFRS
- Proven work experience in consulting (Big5- or other accounting firms) is considered as a plus
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Understanding of accounting systems in general. Experience with Afas would be a plus
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
- Flexible in your work approach, being able to switch easily in system usage and work around system bottlenecks
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues