As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software products, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 40 nationalities on our team.
We work with a mixed mode of modern technologies (.NetCore, .Net, C#), AWS, Terraform, Packer) to build a range of software products as part of eVision’s Frontline ERP that significantly change the way hazardous industries manage the operations of their assets and increase operational safety. These products cover the full operational risk management spectrum from Control of Work to Process Safety Management.
Your work will contribute to eVision’s next major milestones; connecting our products in a cloud-ready platform and offering a one-stop-shop to the market. You will be part of our Product & Engineering team in which you will work closely together with other highly-skilled Software Engineers and DevOps Engineer. You are expected to contribute 10% of your time to innovation initiatives and might also contribute to open-source software.
As a Back-end Software Engineer within eVision, you will work on a wide portfolio of globally distributed products, with a high diversity of work. Furthermore, you will:
We get excited about people who build software creatively and keep questioning whether the existing solutions still make sense. Furthermore, our future colleague:
• Is equally comfortable with core .Net / C#
• Has sound programming, analytical and reasoning skills
• Is able to write re-usable, modular .Net / C# code
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores
• Knowledge of CQRS, Event Sourcing is desirable
• Experience with writing Unit tests. Working with a TDD approach is considered a plus
• Has experience with Git (GitHub)
• Experience with .Net Core is a plus
• Experience with AWS and HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Packer) is a plus
• Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal