What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As Business Consultant Europe/APAC within eVision, you will be based in our The Hague office. Your accountabilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Promoting and selling the full scope of eVision products
- Achieving commercial and individual targets
- Initiating, building and maintaining relations with (potential) customers within the APAC/Europe region
- Qualifying commercial leads
- Managing the sales pipeline and administering all sales development in our CRM system
What are we looking for in you?
Your experience, skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A sales background in software obtained in the oil & gas, chemicals and/or pharmaceutical industry
- A proven track record of successfully selling software solutions to senior executives is a plus
- Confidence in building, maintaining and expanding a network of internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Advanced level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite
- Have excellent commercial and customer relationship management skills (strong communication skills, time management, presentation, interpersonal skills, manage issues well, deal with expectations, structured approach)
- Have a proven track record in building and managing business with key corporate accounts
- Excel in a fast paced, high energy, entrepreneurial environment
- Have experience in delivering and managing multimillion dollar projects
- Have strong competencies in networking, consulting, negotiating and building relations
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for your results
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A varied and challenging role in an innovative company
- A competitive salary and performance-based remuneration
- Flexible work environment in terms of working from home opportunities and work hour
- Fun and outgoing colleagues