What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 35 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The Business Controller will manage and advise on all aspects of business and financial analyses, planning, and control. As a subject matter expert, the Business Controller supports the Sales, Product development and the service operations departments of eVision, in line with finance and control policies. Ultimately, the Business Controller enables eVision’s management to lead the organisation in an effective and efficient manner and to optimise the P&L, based on accurate and timely information.
The Business Controller mainly focuses on the budgeting, controlling and reporting of our product development and sales organisation in The Hague and in all foreign (sales) offices in the Middle East, Norway, UK and USA. In this position, he or she will report to the Finance Director and work closely together with the eVision Management Team.
As Business Controller within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Advising on and formulating business management information needs, and ensuring the required information is made available in CRM and ERP systems.
- Planning, organising, coordinating and supporting the business as part of the financial planning and control cycle.
- Providing insight into the financial execution and control from sales contracts to realized orderbook. Addressing financial risks and administrating contractual agreements in the CRM/ERP system.
- Supporting the eVision management with financial analyses on plans, budgets, forecasts, investments and financial results.
- Ensuring the development, preparation and proper execution of (consolidated) periodical and ad-hoc reports for the management team.
- Preparing cash flow reports based on forecasting models and the year plan.
What are we looking for in you?
Your experience, skills and qualifications ideally include:
- Good communication and presentation skills. Capable of communicating precisely and effectively with internal stakeholders including cross-functional alignment.
- A proven track record with guiding large global tenders and handle global prospects from a Sales Control perspective.
- Project management control skills to challenge the business during the project/product delivery
- Self-starter and pro-actively identifying business opportunities and risk assessments
- Ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, a proactive mentality and ability to perform well under pressure.
- Relevant education at higher vocational level or a university degree.
- Three to five years of relevant experience.
- Excellent English skills. Any other language (Dutch/French/German) is a plus.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge.
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues