What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The eVision Service Delivery department is looking for a self-motivated professional with excellent communication and leadership skills and a passion for quality delivery. You will be based in our head office in The Hague, the Netherlands and work closely with a team of Incident, Release, Problem Specialists and Delivery Managers. Your goal is to deliver world-class Control of Work software for our thriving customer portfolio base. As the single point of contact for service management and support, you take end-to-end accountability for the delivery of eVision products and services. You will also assist the Project teams in the scope definition and planning deployments from Delivery to Product Support.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure logged incidents are managed in line with the Service-Level Agreements, resulting in customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure contract commitments are delivered within scope (budget, timelines and resources)
- Develop Service Delivery plans, including business and organisational priorities
- Establish internal team collaboration and team efforts by sharing information, ranking priorities and setting up status meetings
- Drive overall quality of Service Delivery of new customers and key accounts
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Service Management
- Understanding of ITIL
- Leadership experience managing technical projects
- Managed engagements using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Foster teamwork based on lean processes
- Strong client and team relationship building skills
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneous
- A proactive attitude and problem solver
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Basic understanding of enterprise application software
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator and organiser
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues