As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
Based in our head office in The Hague, our new Digital Content Producer colleague will create site graphics and other designs for a variety of eVision products, from concept through to delivery. You will simplify original models and drawings using AutoCAD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
We’re looking for a colleague who is dedicated to delivering high-quality output and who is comfortable with working towards tight deadlines, so that the production process and internal and external business requirements are met. Your team is a mix of different nationalities, with colleagues who are more than willing to help each other. As part of the DCP team of eVision, you will experience a direct and open atmosphere.
• A degree in design or media production, e.g., graphic design, multimedia design or equivalent
• High degree of proficiency with the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Furthermore, our future colleague:
• Has 1–3 years of experience in design and/or media production
• Shows creativity and initiative
• Is passionate about technology and teaching
• Meets deadlines
• Demonstrates the ability to work without constant supervision