What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As a Finance Assistant within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Accounts payable: Coordinating and executing payments to assigned portfolio of customers and/or partners
- Accounts receivable: Coordinate the receiving, registration and processing of invoices and payments, liaising with the Sales department and other relevant stakeholders
- General and subsidiary ledger: Assisting the Financial Controller with import and control transactions in the general and subsidiary ledgers, handling all aspects of the administrative process
- Customer contact: Providing assistance to internal and/or external customers, answering their questions, solving problems or referring them to the correct party
- Data access and reporting: Providing relevant internal and external parties access to financial information, answering questions, reporting numbers and providing specifications upon request
- Process and System Improvement: Contributing to the development, optimization and modification of department administrative systems and procedures, and participating in project-based activities
What are we looking for in you?
Your experience, skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A relevant administrative degree at intermediate level = MBO level 4
- One to three years of relevant experience in accounting and/or controlling
- Experience with running the finance administration (AP, AR or GL accounting)
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Understanding of accounting systems in general. Experience with Afas would be a plus.
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
- Flexible in your work approach, being able to switch easily in system usage and work around system bottlenecks.
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
Are you interested and do your background and experience match our profile? Then please apply a.s.a.p. by sending your CV, motivation, and contact details to e,firstname.lastname@example.org!
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues