What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
At eVision, the Finance team is crucial for visualising business performance, driving efficiency and providing the company and its stakeholders with reliable reporting and accounting. We’re currently growing our Finance team to seven team members. Ideally, our team would consist of two Business Controllers, three team members responsible for Accounting and Financial Control, and one member for Finance Systems. The team reports directly to the Manager Finance & Control, and indirectly to the CFO. We are currently looking for a new General Ledger Accountant to join our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As a GL Accountant within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited to):
Managing the general ledger and sub-ledger for all Dutch and foreign entities, such as:
- Record bank transactions
- Manage fixed assets
- Manage and record payroll and related bookings
- Credit card transactions and expenses
- Memorial bookings, e.g., accruals
- Responsible for the tax declarations
- For the above subjects, you will deliver the input during the month- and year-end closings
What are we looking for in you?
Your experience, skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A relevant degree in the field of SPD or an Administrative equivalent on HBO level
- Three to five years of relevant experience in accounting and/or controlling
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge
- Understanding of accounting systems in general. Experience with Afas would be a plus
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
- Flexible in your work approach, with the ability to easily switch in system usage and work around system bottlenecks
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues