What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As an Implementation Consultant at eVision, you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting customer-specific functional requirements and processes, as well as implementing technical solutions and testing. In order to do so, you will combine strong logical thinking with a service-oriented personality. The work environment is fast-paced. You will work with internal teams to deliver successful critical projects to customers.
Furthermore, you will manage the overall implementation, including
- Implementation of business logic in database and application
- Analysing and simulating (virtual) client environments
- System integration
- Database management
- Quality assurance
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of current and new implementation procedures
- Provide knowledge transfer and documentation of operational procedures to eVision’s Professional Services and Product Development teams
- Deliver training/knowledge to customers and partners
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree or further education preferable
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of design patterns, and experience using them in a commercial application
- Experience with GitHub
- Knowledge of relational data stores (SQL)
- Knowledge of development: C#, .NET Framework 4.7
- Experience with SAP integration or ABAP is a plus
- Strong decision making and analytical skills (debugging)
- Ability to identify potential problems of the system, for which mitigations and monitoring solutions are in place
- Ability to report on a project level including progression and planning
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt easily
- Passion for technology and business
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues