What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As Internal Control specialist, you are part of the Information Security team at eVision. This year, eVision implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS). As a result, several recurring activities must be performed, such as internal audits, risk assessments and monitoring of follow-up actions. Together with the Information Security Manager, you will plan and execute these activities to ensure continuous improvement of our information security. Another key part of the job is to help develop, implement and maintain a Service Organisations Controls (SOC 2) Control Framework for the eVision services. You will work with the business to refine and improve controls, ensuring both efficiency and effectiveness of said controls. Additionally, you will continuously monitor the status of the controls and report on deficiencies and remediation actions.
- Internal Audit – maintaining/auditing eVision’s management system. Drafting audit calendar, set up work programmes, conduct audits and document evidence
- Perform risk assessments – conducting risk assessments with business representatives and improving risk assessment methodology based on lessons learned
- Maintain control frameworks – knowledge on defining control objectives, control measures, test of controls, deficiencies and remediation/action plans
- Management Reporting – communicating internal control challenges to management in an easy and understandable fashion
- Document policies – Create and maintain information security policies that are in line with other company policies
What are we looking for in you?
- 5+ years of professional risk management / IT-audit / internal control experience
- Background as RE, RO, CISA or CISM is preferred, in combination with experience in ISO Management Systems, SOC statements, PCI-DSS, HIPAA or similar assurance statements
- A proven track record in performing well in a fast-pace environment, and the organisational skills to drive cross-departmental collaboration
- Pragmatic approach and ability to balance the requirements from standards and business priorities
- Basic understanding of enterprise application software
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues