What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The eVision Marketing department is looking for a motivated intern who is available for minimum 4 months. You will be based in our office in The Hague, the Netherlands and work closely with a group of passionate young marketing professionals, led by an experienced Manager Strategy & Marketing.
You will have the chance to become an expert in Digital Marketing by improving your skills in a high-stakes environment and actively supporting data and market research related projects. Your goal is to assist in developing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
Specifically, you will be:
- Looking for ways to improve eVision SEO and SEA ranking, content and strategy by using online tools (including Google AdWords and Google Analytics)
- Taking ownership in increasing conversion on our website, by offering general advice and potentially implementing innovative tools such as Optimizely and Hotjar
- Advising on and implementing marketing automation tools and strategies
- Assisting in CMS management
- Supporting day-to-day marketing tasks
What are we looking for in you?
- Currently enrolled and active in any Marketing/Media/IT or Business degree programme at a Dutch educational institution
- Native Dutch and Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of and preferable work experience in Google AdWords, Conversion optimization, Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You are available for minimum 4 months full time internship
- Motivated, proactive, independent and organized self-starter
- Affinity with technology and our industrial sector is a plus
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- At least 4 months successful experience in digital marketing management
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks
- Our headquarters is in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues