What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The internship programme at eVision is about to take off. During your eLearning Development internship, you will be designing and creating engaging and effective eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline. You will build quizzes, edit video and audio and check visual element consistency of the existing eLearning courses.
In order to do so, you will combine dedication to deliver high-quality output and are comfortable with dealing with tight deadlines, so that the production process and internal and external business requirements are met. The work environment is fast-paced.
What are we looking for in you?
- Currently enrolled in any Design or Media Production programme at a Dutch educational institution
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Shows creativity and initiative
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and practical experience with Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier)
- Knowledge of authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline
- Knowledge of SCORM technologies
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML5, Java script, CSS)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office 365
- Available for a minimum of four months for a full-time internship
- Passion about creating great interactive learning materials
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- At least 4 months successful experience in a software company
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues