What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The internship programme at eVision is about to take off. As an Implementation Intern at eVision, you will be assisting in analysing and interpreting customer-specific functional requirements and processes and will be supporting other consultants with implementing technical solutions and testing. In order to do so, you will combine strong logical thinking skills with a service-oriented personality. The work environment is fast-paced.
You will help the internal teams to successfully deliver critical projects to customers.
Furthermore, you will support the overall implementation, including:
- Implementation of business logic in database and application
- Analysing and simulating (virtual) client environments
- System integration
- Database management
- Quality assurance
You will provide knowledge transfer and documentation of operational procedures to eVision’s Professional Services and Product Development teams
You will join:
- A multi-disciplinary project delivery team, consisting of a Product Owner, Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers and other Implementation Consultants
- Your very own Implementation Manager and Implementation Team Lead, who will help you grow and be effective as a professional
What are we looking for in you?
- Currently enrolled in any IT degree programme at a Dutch educational institution
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge and practical understanding of XML and SQL
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office 365
- Strong decision making and analytical skills (debugging)
- Prioritising requests and demands
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt easily
- You are available for a minimum 4 months full-time internship
- Passion for technology and business
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- At least 4 months successful experience in a software company
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues