What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The Product Management team works on initiatives in componentization, continuous delivery and a cloud-first approach. The development teams lead and work together on our product management initiatives to develop a fully cloud-ready platform and create new products to grab the digital Control of Work market. We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Product Management department and contribute to continuous changes to and improvements of eVision products that will help determine industry growth, boost sales and reduce costs.
As a Product Management intern, you will have the opportunity to collect, research and analyse data. Under the supervision of the Product Management team, you will gather information regarding eVision’s current and future products through interviews with clients and partners. You will also compile data through surveys and questionnaires that you will design to capture market needs, values, attitudes, behaviours and demographics.
In short, as an eVision intern, your daily tasks would consist of:
- Investigating market activities
- Data analysis per client
- Reporting to and presenting of your findings to the product team
- Making recommendations based on your findings
For this internship, we are seeking someone who will work a minimum of 32 hours per week during normal business hours at our head office in The Hague, assisting with relevant daily research tasks. The internship must be combined with a market segmentation research and/or personal development project while enrolled in a master’s degree programme at a Dutch educational institution.
What are we looking for in you?
- You are currently enrolled and active in any (international) master’s degree programme. Preference is given to those students enrolled in and majoring or minoring in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, and/or Information Management
- You are highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- You have strong communication skills, both oral and written
- You preferably have experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative market research
- You show initiative, are resourceful and adapt easily
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A 4 to 6 months exposure within an innovative software company
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues