As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
The eVision Service Delivery department is looking for a self-motivated professional with excellent communication and teamwork skills and a passion for quality delivery. You will be based in our head office in The Hague, the Netherlands and work closely with a team of Incident, Release, and Problem Specialists and Delivery Managers. You are accountable for software-related incidents, route cause analysis and the coordination of the actions required. You will contribute to eVision’s improvements, and new functionalities of our software products, while overseeing the integrity and the stability of the existing services.
Specifically, you will:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (experience)
• Experience with testing and debugging web and mobile applications
• Experience with coding
• Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira is a plus) and GitHub
• Understanding of ITIL
• Experience with event sourcing and CQRS
• Knowledge of PowerShell and TeamCity
• Experience as Scrum Master
• Strong teamwork and analytic skills
• Highly detail-orientated
• A proactive attitude and problem solver
• Highly proficient in both spoken and written English