What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
eVision is looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop and implement our product vision and strategy for our software products. The Product Manager is responsible for setting pricing strategy and product roadmaps, and for monitoring product development, implementation, lifecycle and performance, in order to ensure integral ownership and lifecycle steering for the full eVision product portfolio. The Product Manager will report to the Product Portfolio Manager. This job in a fast growing, challenging environment provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product manager to create value for the company in terms of product strategy and execution.
What are your accountabilities?
As Product Manager within eVision, your accountabilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Delivering input for policies regarding product development, product management and process improvements, based on client needs and market developments
- Implementing said strategy and policies and ensuring internal compliance
- From a technological and functional point of view, contributing to a vision and strategic direction for the assigned eVision products, within the defined business strategy, and developing a product lifecycle and development plan to implement that vision within the different eVision teams and departments
- Executing market development and product analysis, activities with focus on internal/external technological/functional developments and trends, signal threats and opportunities, with the aim of continuously implementing new technology and features into new and existing products and provide adequate reporting to management
- Screening and developing product ideas or features for new or improved products – including functional specifications, priority setting and pricing, based on market, customer and fellow employee information and knowledge about products, processes and systems, while working closely together with other departments (Sales/Marketing, Business Analysis, Development Manager)
- Executing product maintenance activities (e.g., keeping product content / terms and conditions up-to-date), signalling and communicating problems within various products and remarks with internal and external stakeholders towards relevant disciplines.
- Analysing and monitoring business performance of the product, initiating business performance improvements, calculating the profitability of the assigned products, signalling deviations and translating this into advice for adjustments to the products
- Ensuring that modifications in product specifications (including rate changes, general terms & conditions, etc.) are implemented, and monitoring validity of data communicated in product documentation
- Transforming technological developments and opportunities into specific innovative ideas, translating viable ideas into proof of concepts, screening and prioritizing these concepts and acquire approval
- Ensuring awareness, transferring product related knowledge and answering specific incoming product related questions for departments within eVision and support other departments in client related processes (e.g., through giving advice in sales processes)
What are we looking for in you?
- You operate at a strategic level, but are sufficiently hands-on to implement product strategies as well
- You drive your strategies based on market and customer value
- You are experienced in product pricing strategy
- You have natural leadership talents as you will have a central leadership role for all aspects that concern our software products
- You have proven management skills and are able to prioritise between the important and the urgent
- You are naturally convincing and have excellent negotiation skills; leveraging interests between different stakeholders such as R&D, development, customers, partners and sales comes naturally to you
- You have a keen understanding of legal aspects of (new) products
- You have a passion for software products and will do everything necessary to gain a profound understanding of your markets, customers, and portfolio
- You are able to measure your contribution on long-term sales (top-line) and profits (bottom-line)
- You foster teamwork based on lean processes
- You insist on discipline and keeping commitments
- You’re professional in your communication, appearance, and behaviour
- You thrive in a fast-paced setting with numerous projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- A fast growing, dynamic and multicultural environment is where you belong
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues