What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As Product Owner, you are responsible for the product development activities for eVision’s enterprise software suite. You will develop, formulate and manage the product, component(s) or module(s) backlog for one or more product teams. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are vital. In your role as a Product Owner you possess deep knowledge of the underlining business domain and continuously assist the engineering team to improve their understanding of the business needs, business value and the purpose of each feature in the context of the product.
- Positioning – Develop products/solutions that strengthen eVision as the market leader for Control of Work.
- Delivery – Expert in the tools and processes required to analyse, define and orchestrate a product backlog.
- Quality – Focus on details, deep understanding and high-quality product and feature descriptions to ensure fit for purpose and fit for market.
- Expertise – Expand and link business and product knowledge in the team, apply expertise and take decisions related to this expertise in product engineering team. Partner with the team in finding ways to improve the efficiency of the conversion of the backlog into business value.
What are we looking for in you?
- 5+ years of professional Product Owner experience
- Experience with B2B product delivery
- Understanding of enterprise software applications
- Strong organisational skills to drive multiple work streams with tight deadlines effectively and juggle multiple priorities quickly
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-pace environment and organisational skills to drive cross-departmental collaboration
- Excellent communicator and organiser
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues