What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring, inspecting and testing the quality of eVision products and project delivery to make sure we meet the business standards of our clients and the market. The Quality Assurance team, as part of our Professional Services department, plays a key role in conducting manual testing and creating test case documentation. We are looking for a candidate who gets excited from designing and executing test scenarios and providing exploratory testing. The ideal candidate has a hunger for improving their skills in automation testing. Our new Quality Assurance Engineer colleague also enjoys working in cross-functional teams that consist of Developers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers.
- Review requirements and specifications and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed test plans, test scenarios and other types of test documentation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform functional and regression tests on web/mobile clients
- Prepare test summary reports
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers) to achieve common goals
What are we looking for in you?
- 2+ years of Quality Engineering experience
- Experience with testing and debugging web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with both grey box and black box testing, exploratory testing, regression testing
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira is a plus) and GitHub
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- A great sense of humour
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
The following would be considered a plus:
- Experience in automated testing for web/mobile applications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field
Why work with us?
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues