What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The eVision Service Delivery department is looking for a self-motivated professional with excellent communication and teamwork skills and a passion for quality delivery. You will be based in our head office in The Hague, the Netherlands and work closely with a team of Incident, Release, and Problem Specialists and Delivery Managers. Your goal is to deliver world-class Control of Work software for our thriving customer portfolio base. As a Release Manager you are accountable for planning, scheduling and governing of our Software Products and Project Releases through different stages. You will contribute to eVision’s improvements, and new functionalities of our software products, while overseeing the integrity and the stability of the existing services.
Specifically, you will:
- Maintain the Release Management dashboard and calendar
- Ensure releases are delivered and are according to the agreed scope (budget, timelines and resources), SLA and client’s requirements
- Ensure backlogs are refined, sized and prioritized
- Track and report release progress
- Establish internal team collaboration and team efforts with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Service Delivery Managers, Incident Specialists, Testers, Software Developers and Implementation Consultants by sharing information about the Release Management road map and identifying risks, issues, dependencies that can impact Release Delivery
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders to prioritize Release and Deployment activities
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Release and/or Project Management
- Understanding of Release approaches, planning and reports on Release progress
- Excellent knowledge of supported products and navigation through Delivery Service and Feature Driven Development (DFF)
- Basic understanding of enterprise application software
- Understanding of ITIL
- Excellent communicator and organiser
- Strong teamwork and analytic skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly detail-orientated
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A proactive attitude and problem solver
- A great sense of humour
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues