What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
You are an experienced Senior Visual Product Designer, skillful at exploring possibilities, inspiring action and contributing beautifully designed solutions for our product features and new products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Front-end Software Developers and other product designers to develop our visual landscape, UX/UI and apply it across our portfolio of products, to drive designs to final implementation
- Managing fidelity to the design plan, while efficiently exploring design concepts, iterating and validating design alternatives and generating consensus/excitement
- Effectively using and mastering a variety of tools for communicating ideas to designers and engineers
- Working side-by-side with a UX designer to rapidly iterate on designs following the Agile project management methodology
- Working with a cross-functional team to design a world-class user experience online and on mobile by translating product requirements into engaging design concepts with simple interaction models
- Conceiving intuitive designs that promote usability and optimise the user experience of our products
What are we looking for in you?
- MA in Visual Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, HCI, Product Design or equivalent
- Portfolio of successfully shipped products in the last two years
- 5+ years’ industry experience working with a variety of consumer and enterprise brands
- Focus on detail
- Fluency in digital and environmental design, across multiple platforms and devices
- Deep understanding of typography, colour, layout and motion design principles
- Experience creating and managing visual guidelines
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
- Both a self-starter and team-oriented, with a willingness to teach and learn
- Passionate about design and technology trends
- Portfolio review required
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues