What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
The eVision Service Delivery department is looking for a self-motivated professional with excellent communication and teamwork skills and a passion for quality delivery. You will be based in our head office in The Hague, the Netherlands and work closely with a team of Incident, Release, and Problem Specialists and Delivery Managers. Your goal is to deliver world-class Control of Work software for our thriving customer portfolio base. As an Incident Specialist you are accountable for software-related incidents, route cause analysis and the coordination of the actions required. You will contribute to eVision’s improvements, and new functionalities of our software products, while overseeing the integrity and the stability of the existing services.
Specifically, you will:
- Troubleshoot incoming incidents; often configuration issues, issues around middleware solutions and system integrations
- Ensure proper root cause analysis and prioritisation
- Track, report and coordinate product incidents enhancing and improving the product to solve software problems in their root cause
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders to prioritise Release, Deployment and Support activities
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with working in application support teams
- Understanding of ITIL
- Knowledge of Windows (7, 8, 10) and Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, SQL and Webhosting preferred
- Knowledge of PowerShell, GitHub and TeamCity
- Experience with IIS & MS SQL servers desirable
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Excellent communicator and organiser
- Strong teamwork and analytic skills
- Highly detail-orientated
- A proactive attitude and problem solver
- A great sense of humour
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues