What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
As a Training and On-site Support Consultant within eVision, you will deliver training that exceeds our internal standards and customer expectations, and provide on-site support to customers both onshore and offshore. Furthermore, you will:
- Be part of a global team of industry subject matter experts and trainers
- Promote and encourage best practices and safety standards through classroom training and mentoring, as well as providing follow-up group coaching and one-on-one coaching at worldwide locations with the aim to ensure the best possible implementation of our software
- Work independently during the training and support phases of the implementation of Control of Work processes and/or implementation of software
- Develop training materials and assist with the creation of lesson planning, training strategies, programs and assessments
- Conduct customer visits, observing and providing additional training or support
- Have Permit to Work experience either in the use of Permit to Work or training on the subject
- Support development with alternative knowledge acquisition methods, such as eLearning and interactive assistance
- Support functional improvements of the software by providing feedback from the end user community
What are we looking for in you?
Furthermore, our future colleague:
- Has at least 1 year of experience in an operational, training, or coaching role (or comparative work and learning experience)
- Has strong language skills with the ability to deliver training and consultancy in Dutch and English
- Is pro-active and effective when working remotely with minimal supervision
- Has practical knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and PowerPoint
- Is experienced with developing training programmes, strategies, lesson plans and training materials
- Is experienced with working with software
- Is experienced with project delivery and client liaison within hazardous industries
- Has offshore experience, including BOSIET, IMIST and medical certificates
- Has experience using Learning Management Systems
- Has Health & Safety qualification (NEBOSH Certificate / Diploma or similar)
- Has Competency Assessor qualification
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues