What about us?
As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software products, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 40 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer skillful at exploring possibilities, inspiring action and contributing beautifully designed solutions for our product features. You will play a key role to transform concepts into living implementations. You will also propose and provide feedback on workflows and features while ensuring technical feasibility. Working with the design team, you will combine your powers to iterate and arrive to the best user experience for our customer’s end users.
- Collaborate with Front-end Software Developers, other designers and leadership to develop our visual landscape, UX / UI and apply it across our portfolio of products and drive designs to final implementation;
- Manage fidelity in order to efficiently explore design concepts, iterate and validate design alternatives, and generate consensus/excitement;
- Effectively use and a master a variety of tools for communicating ideas to designers and engineers;
- Work side by side with a UX designer while rapidly iterating on designs following the Agile project management methodology;
- Work with a cross-functional team to design a world-class user experience online and on mobile by translating product requirements into engaging design concepts with simple interaction models;
- Concept intuitive designs that promote usability and optimize the user experience of our products.
What are we looking for in you?
- Relevant educational level in Visual Design, Visual Communication, interaction Design, HCI, Product Design or equivalent;
- Proven track record in UX/UI Software Product Design;
- 5+ years industry experience working with a variety of consumer and enterprise brands;
- Fluency in digital and environmental design, across multiple platforms and devices;
- Deep understanding of typography, color, layout and motion design principles;
- Experience creating and managing brand libraries and visual guidelines;
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills;
- Both a self-starter and team-oriented, with a willingness to teach and learn;
- Passionate about design and technology trends;
- Mastery of 2D, 3D and motion tools;
- Portfolio review required.
Why work with us?
- Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
- Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
- Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
- Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
- Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Free access to our company gym
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Company lunch, free fruit and drinks
- Friday drinks with colleagues
- Our headquarters are in the heart of The Hague (5 minutes from The Hague Central Station)
- Fun and outgoing colleagues